East Azerbaijan province is located in North-West of Iran. This province with an area of 45,651 square kilometers and a population of 3 million and 800 thousand people, neighboring Azerbaijan, Armenia and Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic. This Province is located in the Silk Road – the thoroughfare of east and west commercial relation- today in support of this brilliant background, Azerbaijan is known as the industry, services and agriculture pole of Iran. Tabriz Chamber of Commerce -dating to more than 100 years, is the first Chamber of Commerce in Iran- along with Tabriz International Exhibition -that is unique in Iran and rare in Middle East in terms of area- is at the service of province growth.
- Being the industrial pole of Iran
- 2 billion tons of identified mineral deposits
- Aras free trade – Industrial zone
- 4 Special Economic Zones: “Sahlan”, “Maragheh”, “Bostan-Abad” and “Sarab”
- Tabriz Special Zone of science and technology
- The 110 thousand oil bpd refinery and Tabriz petrochemical complex
- Having 52 industrial estates and zones
- Separate foreign investment estate
- Under construction town, “Bessat Industrial Town”, the biggest in the country with over 10000 hectares in area
To find attractive investment opportunities of East Azerbaijan province, please kindly download Project Titles that had been provided by East Azerbaijan Investment Services Center.
To get more information on these interesting investment opportunities, you can kindly email us at email@example.com